Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Audrey has 17 years of experience
in successfully helping people find relief from pain, deeper sleep, transition through menopause, and increased emotional resilience to stress. She also has considerable success helping families get pregnant.
Acupuncture is designed to help you reach a deeply relaxed space so that your body can heal. Using acupuncture, moxa, and Qi Gong, Audrey works with you to insure that you have a guided experience.
The initial session takes about an hour and a half so we can discuss your current medical history and the energetic perspective on it.
Bio: Born and raised in MI, Audrey attended Aquinas College for her bachelor’s degree. After taking a class in Tai Qi, she discovered her passion for Chinese Philosophy and decided to attend Bastyr University for her Master’s in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
Since graduation, she has built successful private practices in Pullman, WA, Grand Rapids, MI and Portland, OR.
- Aquinas College (BA Summa Cum Laude ’98)
- Bastyr University (MSAOM ’01)
- ShuGuang Hospital for Traditional Chinese Medicine (Shanghai, China)
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Oregon Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (OAAOM)